Gamebrain and Amuzo created Propel an App to train customers how to fly and battle their stunning range of Star Wars™ drones.
- 30+ bitesize and gamified exercises taking pilots through every aspect of flying their new drone
- Bluetooth integration between the controller and the App giving customers the ability to improve their skills using the actual handset used to fly the drones
- Realtime display of live scoring information during actual drone dogfights
- Launch support across Europe including many exhibitions and conferences
RedSTART are creating a range of accessible financial education materials to give one million young people increased confidence in handling their money.
Gamebrain were asked to develop a strategy incorporating the use of a digital game as part of this mission.
- The design of a highly engaging learning game based on financial education for children
- Go to market strategy combining a technical, marketing and result driven rationale
- Visualisations to sell the concept to key stakeholders
ICARUS – Airport Simulation
Icarus, created for the University of London, is a strategic business simulation that involves students planning and operating an international airport.
The simulation has now run for over 2000 students in 150 countries on University Masters and MBA distance programmes
“Getting students engaged has worked extraordinarily well. They’ve transferred the learning from the activity to the assessment and the record pass rates continue to reflect this.”
Lynsie Chew, Senior Teaching Fellow, UCL School of Management
The simulation enables students to make business decisions and to collaborate with their team members, as well as a content management system where tutors can manage teams, tune the simulation, observe progress, produce comparative reports and communicate with participants.
KEY STATS AND OUTCOMES FOR THE PAST 12 MONTHS
Created in partnership with professional sport psychologists, AIM-FOR is an app designed to improve the social, behavioural, cognitive and emotional intelligence of sportspeople.
- Schedule, prepare and reflect on performance
- Access resources to aid development
- Chart current capabilities and progress